Business grants are like government gifts to entrepreneurs.
Government business grants help businesses acquire the start-up and expansion capital needed. Money from business grants is available to help your business grow.
Business Grants Can Supply The 8 Million Businesses In America With $70,000 Each!
A government grant for new business owners helps you to:
- Expand or renovate facilities.
- Purchase machinery, equipment, fixtures, etc.
- Finance receivables and augment working capital.
- Hire and train employees.
- Increase inventory and much more.
Anyone who owns or wants a business qualifies for business grants. The government has cash to give you through business grants set aside for entrepreneurs. Regardless of the type of business, you can apply for business grants to get the money you need without going to a bank.
Minority Business Grants Are Yours For The Asking, Too!
In fact, here's who received business grants last year:
- $12 Million in minority business grants from Uncle Sam was given to women, low income and minority entrepreneurs.
- One Million entrepreneurs got a government grant for new business start up or business grants for existing business expansion.
- Over $30 Billion in free business grants was given to small businesses.
- Over $90 Million was set aside in the form of business grants and minority business grants to help ensure the continued success of businesses.
- Four Million people got free business grants to invest in real estate
It's Easy To Discover How To Get Business Grants